[GAME ON] Standoff 2

[复制链接]

Threads

Xpoints

Content Partner

sign star1post star1sign star2post star2Xclub Kol

发表于 2019-03-03 15:56:11 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Edited by Mihir3217 at 2019-03-03 16:01

Hey Infinix Fans, Welcome to my New Thread Of [br][br][br][br]Today we're going to do a game review on Standoff 2. In my last post was were I shared a game review on Crossy Road. You can still check it out - [a href="http://www.infinix.club/forum/646/1013768"]Click Here[/a][br][br][br][br][br]Standoff 2 is an action game and a fun To play first person shooter game which does plays well in an awesome way as it literally also makes it to be a lot fun to it's users and a lot More of other aspects on the game entirely. The standoff game actually is just a legendary game described in a cool as it's also just a "Standoff" back game which came into the form of been a dynamic first-person shooter game and yes! It's all lovely readily on every way it might seem to appear and that's fantastic as well.[br][br]The game does offers a variety of weapons and Even the ones that includes the legendary AK-47 assault rifle and as well as the Desert Eagle pistol. But Apart from all this and a several of the multiplayer modes aspect, the game standoff, includes single player, in which you can face all the AI-controlled opponents. And All this are equally just what you can simply try out for free, as the game is distributed in a free-to-play business model type.[br][br][strong][strong]GAMEPLAY[/strong][/strong][br][br][br][br]Speaking about the gameplay, the gameplay aspect of this game actually is really a fantastic one as it does plays quite differently from most of other games even with the good ones that has almost the same similar features and design aspect on it, so it's simply just about saying that the game plays fantastically in a normal way it should and that's readily a cool thing to see on the game as well which all adds to the feel of it to it's users when playing the game and in overall, there's more fun part about the gameplay aspect of the game.[br][br]While playing the game, you can equally Select the correct area you wish to play in, there are three unique districts countries which are the Europe, USA, And the Asia. [br][br][strong][strong]GRAPHICS[/strong][/strong][br][br][br][br]Speaking about the graphics, the graphical aspect of this game is really a Nice one in general and as an action game it is, there's quite some few of certain things concerning the graphics that seemed so much Nice and well properly made, the graphical aspect of the game is really a fantastic one, the designs on it's environment is something that looks good and was never to be a pathetic one, everything Really played awesomely in the game with the perfect designs and how standard it got to be to so it's typically all about just saying that the graphical aspect of the game wasn't bad in anyway but good[br][br][strong][strong]SOUND[/strong][/strong][br][br][br][br]The sound effects are all great and sounded so realistic. the voice of the dieing and bodies of enemies are brilliantly designed. The soundtrack actually isn't all there but typically adds up to the feel of the game. The voice acting is moderate at it's best but can be forced and stiffed most times. So it all has a good sound aspect.[br][br][strong][strong]FEATURES[/strong][/strong][br][br][br]• Competitive games like the Defuse the bomb.[br][br]• More maps[br][br]• Skins and exchange between players[br][br]• New models of knives, grenades, new weapons[br][br]• Different game modes like the Deathmatch", "Defuse the bomb, the Arms race, and the "Capture the flag", "Robbery.[br][br][h3]Let's Talk About The Pros And Cons [span style="font-weight: bold;"][/span][/h3][br][strong][strong]Pros:[/strong][/strong][br][br][br]The Co-op gamplay experience is flawless and to be precise amazing.[br][br]Detailed and eye catching graphic content[br][br]Variety of locations to combat and customized weapon selection[br][br]Fast paced blitz action within within a period of 5-8 minutes[br][br]Lot of active players keep the wait time of queue real low[br][br][strong]Cons[/strong][strong]:[/strong][br][br][br]No way to communicate with team mates within the match[br][br]Controls can take some time to get a hang of since the game requires 3 finger input for faster game play and shooting while you aim and move.[br][br]The ping is very slow due to less number of servers currently. which might show players suddenly porting to new locations or getting killed after 2-3 seconds after hiding to a new location despite enough cover.[br][br]No actual co-op support within game ( get killed and still reboot beside the same enemy to get killed again despite you ally targeting other enemies near you because he wont get any clue if you are killed beside him/her), that’s bad for the players because they feel dejected.[br][br][br][br][strong][strong]FINAL WORD[/strong][/strong][br][br][br]In overall, the standoff 2 game is really a fantastic action game characterized with so many things and the features too which were much of what I couldn't explain about is fantastic as the game does plays very well in a cool and awesome way, so it’s time for you to test your skills and reach the top positions in each game level. Generally if you're a lover of such action games I'll gladly recommend you play this one, so go get it on the play store. [br]Thanks!![br][br][br]Link- [a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.axlebolt.standoff2" target="_blank"]Click Here[/a]

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?Register

x
回复

使用道具 举报

Threads

Xpoints

Security Supervisors

ACTIVE STAR2020 Wish MedalXClub Best LookInfinix S fans20M4.0xclub2019Xclub Kolsign star1sign star2sign star3post star1post star2post star3post star4post star5sign star4sign star5

发表于 2019-03-03 16:34:23 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks brother
回复

使用道具 举报

Threads

Xpoints

Jade Star LV5

sign star1sign star2

发表于 2019-03-04 00:34:56 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
thanks
回复

使用道具 举报

Threads

Xpoints

Golden Star LV29

sign star1sign star2sign star3post star1post star2post star3post star4sign star4

发表于 2019-03-04 22:04:30 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
nice share
回复

使用道具 举报

Threads

Xpoints

Content Partner

Hug Day MedalKiss Day MedalPropose Day MedalRose Day Medalcouple medalXClub Best Look4.0xclub2019Xclub Kolpost star1post star2post star3post star4sign star1sign star2sign star3sign star4post star5

发表于 2019-03-07 19:38:26 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
good game to know
回复

使用道具 举报

Threads

Xpoints

Sapphire Star LV19

singel medalpost star1post star2sign star1sign star2sign star3sign star4post star3

发表于 2019-03-07 20:26:55 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
nice share
回复

使用道具 举报

Threads

Xpoints

Golden Star LV22

sign star1sign star2sign star3post star1post star2sign star4post star3

发表于 2019-03-08 12:45:17 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
thanks
回复

使用道具 举报

Threads

Xpoints

Content Partner

ACTIVE STAR2019post star1post star2sign star1sign star2sign star3post star3post star4post star5sign star4

发表于 2019-03-08 16:15:03 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
nice share
回复

使用道具 举报

Threads

Xpoints

Jade Star LV2

发表于 2019-03-10 10:31:33 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
nice bro
回复

使用道具 举报

Threads

Xpoints

Jade Star LV1

发表于 2019-12-12 15:58:15 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
[p]Ohh, I love this game, because thanks to it, I started to get involved in weapons and collect rifles. Initially, there was no AK-47 in the standoff, but then they added this weapon and I was very happy. I decided to buy this gun and bought it for 1,500 bucks. The problem was that in the game I had about 50 shots, and in in real life, I could only shoot 30 times without reloading. It turned out that the magazine for the gun needed to be increased and then I bought a ak47 magazine loader and now I have 55 shots without reloading.  

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | Register

本版积分规则

Infinix Official Website|Infinix official mall|infinix Note 4|INFINIX XCLUB-INFINIX MOBILITY COMMUNITY OFFICIAL FORUM

GMT+8, 2020-02-26 18:53 , Processed in 0.124335 second(s), 22 queries .