搜索
热搜: XStore
查看: 27861|回复: 60

[Tutorial] Different Ways Add Border to Photos

[复制链接]

Threads

Xpoints

Golden Star LV23

2019sign star1sign star2sign star3sign star4post star1post star2post star3post star4

发表于 2019-03-11 07:13:20 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Add Border to Photos on Any Platform[br][br]There is something about images with border. This is why we like our images to have a frame, right? Not for nothing are people gaga over the frames added by Instagram. It looks good. In my case, and countless other bloggers and designers, it helps the user/reader differentiate between text and images. So, how do you add borders to photos?[br][br]1. Add Border to Photos Online[br][br]LunaPic is a free web-based toolthat you can use on your computer or smartphone via your browser. Just launch the site and start adding a border to your pics. Don’t misinterpret me, LunaPic is crazy powerful and comes with a lot of options and settings.[br][br]You can do pretty much anything with it but for the purpose of this post, I will stick with adding borders. Open the site (direct link to border tool below). There is an upload file option. Choose your file, pick your border color, and enter your desired border size in pixels. It is also called thickness.[br][br][br][img src="/storage/emulated/0/Download/lunapic-border-tool.png"][br][br][br]The above screenshot has a black border with a thickness of 1px. Looks good? There is an option called Tiled Background where you can add designs as background. There is a sample image on the page that will update in real time as you choose different options. Go, play around with it.[br][br]You will notice a floating toolbaron the left of your screen. This is where you can add text, crop, resize, zoom in/out, scale, pick a color, draw, paint, add artwork, animations, and do a lot more with your images. It comes with cloud support and connects with a number of image hosting sites.[br][br]Because it is a browser-based tool, you can use it on any machine with any OS like Windows, Linux, MacOS, and any browser like Firefox or Chrome.[br][br]Visit [a href="https://www196.lunapic.com/editor/?action=border"]LunaPic[/a][br][br]2. Add Border to Photos on Android [br][br]PicsArt is a wildly popular image editing tool that is available for both Android. For the purpose of this article, I am using the Android version, but the process remains the same on either platform. You begin with downloading the app.[br][br]There is a ‘+’ icon near the bottom of the screen. Click on it and give necessary permissions to let the app access your gallery.[br][br][img src="/storage/emulated/0/Download/picsart-open-image-from-gallery.png"][br][br][br][br]You will see four options. I chose Edit because I had a screenshot. You can choose any other based on your needs. Choose the image you want to add a border to and open it.[br][br][img src="/storage/emulated/0/Download/picsart-edit-image-option.jpg"][br][br][br][br]When the image is loaded, you will see a scrollable toolbar at the bottom of your screen. There you will find the Border tool. Click on it.[br][br][img src="/storage/emulated/0/Download/picsart-border-tool-option.png"][br][br][br][br]This should reveal a new window where you can choose the color and thickness of your border. There are two types of borders: inner and outer. I will keep inner at 0px and outer at 1px for the purpose of this article. You can choose any. Color is black.[br][br][img src="/storage/emulated/0/Download/picsart-border-tool-settings.png"][br][br][br][br]The image will update in real time so you can see the results. When you are done, click on the checkmark in the upper right corner of the screen. This will lead you to the sharing screen.[br][br][br][img src="/storage/emulated/0/Download/picsart-save-and-share-option.png"][br][br][br]Here, you can either save the photo in your gallery or upload it directly to, say, Instagram or Snapchat.[br][br]PicsArt is really powerful. It has been downloaded more than a few million times and comes with a strong community. You can follow other people to get inspiration from their work. Play around with the tool to see what you can do, and how you can participate in the challenges![br][br]Download PicsArt on [a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.picsart.studio"]Android[/a] [br][br]

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?Register

x
Benedict Junior Godson [Part Of The Journey Is The End] [My Family Is My Pride].
回复

使用道具 举报

Threads

Xpoints

Sapphire Diamond LV48

4.0xclub2019Xclub Kolsign star1sign star2sign star3post star1post star2post star3post star4post star5sign star4sign star5

发表于 2019-03-11 18:17:12 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks brother for sharing
回复

使用道具 举报

Threads

Xpoints

Jade Star LV3

sign star1sign star2sign star3

发表于 2019-07-01 21:39:41 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
thanks
回复

使用道具 举报

Threads

Xpoints

Jade Star LV3

4.0xclubsign star1

发表于 2019-07-01 21:40:50 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks
回复

使用道具 举报

Threads

Xpoints

Jade Star LV3

4.0xclubsign star1sign star2sign star3

发表于 2019-07-01 21:40:58 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
nice one
回复

使用道具 举报

Threads

Xpoints

Jade Star LV8

4.0xclubsign star1sign star2post star1post star2sign star3post star3

发表于 2019-07-01 21:41:19 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
thanks for sharing your editing skills
回复

使用道具 举报

Threads

Xpoints

Jade Star LV2

sign star1sign star2

发表于 2019-07-01 21:42:36 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
good one
回复

使用道具 举报

Threads

Xpoints

Jade Star LV1

发表于 2019-07-01 21:42:59 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
cool  
回复

使用道具 举报

Threads

Xpoints

Jade Star LV1

发表于 2019-07-01 21:44:46 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
ترجمه طيب
回复

使用道具 举报

Threads

Xpoints

Jade Star LV1

发表于 2019-07-01 21:45:25 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
so many moderators and none is answering my question
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | Register

本版积分规则

Infinix Official Website|Infinix official mall|infinix Note 4|INFINIX XCLUB-INFINIX MOBILITY COMMUNITY OFFICIAL FORUM

GMT+8, 2019-08-19 01:36 , Processed in 0.092427 second(s), 21 queries .