查看: 20|回复: 1

*IT IS A LIE*

[复制链接]

Threads

Xpoints

Jade Star LV3

post star1

发表于 2019-06-13 02:12:24 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
*"You have limit your impact, if you refuse to maximize your God deposited potential".*[br][br]Part of the decisions i made while embarking on the journey of personal development was that, i will be dedicated, devoted and committed to developing and deploying my potential to yield maximum results and i am not going to believe the negative opinions of people about my potential.[br][br]I resolved in my heart with a sense of responsibility that i am going to live my life exceptionally that people will see the result my life is producing and they would be marvelled and give glory to God.[br][br]The purpose of this article, is to inspire someone out there that you have all it takes to succeed with your potential and you should not listen to the negative opinions of people about you and the inestimable potential that is in you.[br][br]One of the attitudes of successful people that i have discovered is focus, which is the powerful attitude that keep them going in spite of distractions, challenges and people's opinion about them. They never look back and relent in maximizing their potentials in line with their visions because they have found something tangible to pursue in life and destiny to achieve and as well planning to leave legacies to the next generation. [br][br]It is a lie for you to believe that you cannot succeed with your potential in this life, what you need is refined mindset about your potential and keep focusing on polishing your potential to find expression.[br][br]Your potential is your ability to express your real self to your world, it is your best platform through which you create solutions to life problems which bring back to you impact, influence and affluence and without putting your God deposited potential to proper use, you will not succeed as God wants you to succeed.[br][br]Don't let people around you discourage you because they have tried to succeed but no avail, your path is different from theirs, you must make up your mind not to allow your environment to limit you and your potential and you should be ready to come out of your comfort zone in expressing your inner strength which is your potential because you can succeed anywhere in the world if you don't know how to leverage on your potential.[br][br]It is also a lie to believe that your potential cannot take you to the top. One of the benefits you will derive from your developed and deployed potential is that, it will exposes you to the world of possibilities and connect you to the people of great importance that will bless your life.[br][br]I have never seen a man that developed and deployed his potential in a right channel that remain stranded in life. Where your potential can take you to in life, cannot be imagined with your human understanding and knowledge, that's is why is very necessary to keep developing your potential through consistent learning, acquisition and application of skills and knowledge and getting connected to people whose lives and potentials have produced greater results.[br][br]Therefore, don't let what other people says about your potential limit you and the expression of your potential, keep developing your potential and one day will come when someone you don't know we need the service of your potential.
回复

使用道具 举报

Threads

Xpoints

Jade Star LV3

sign star1

发表于 2019-06-13 06:49:39 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
too lengthy
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | Register

本版积分规则

Infinix Official Website|Infinix official mall|infinix Note 4|INFINIX XCLUB-INFINIX MOBILITY COMMUNITY OFFICIAL FORUM

2019-10-14 19:40 GMT+8 , Processed in 1.606248 second(s), 21 queries .