INFINIX XCLUB-INFINIX MOBILITY COMMUNITY OFFICIAL FORUM

Forgot password?
 Register
搜索
热搜: XStore
123Next
返回列表 发新帖
查看: 2845|回复: 20

INFINIX HASHTAG STORIES COMPETITION - WIN BIGG!!

[复制链接]

Threads

Xpoints

Administrator

Mansign star1sign star2

发表于 2019-06-19 20:56:07 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Edited by AusterBen at 2019-06-19 22:11

[p][br]

[p]Hey Xfans!

[p]It's midweek and i guess it's just about time to rejuvenate our minds with a trivia.

[p]But first can you give me the answers to these questions?

[p]How well do you know the Infinix Brand? How creative are you?

[p]Before you answer, Know this !

[p]HOW TO WIN !?

[p]We want to reward our loyal Xfans for their love and unending support over the years. All you have to do is share with us a very creative but short story using hashtags that are affiliated with the Infinix brand. It could be our smartphone hashtags, brand hashtags and so on. Here are a few hashtags you can start with.

[p]#EmpowerYourInfinity

[p]#THEFUTUREISNOW

[p]#SeeAllAtOnce

[p]#TogetherWeCan

[p]#EnjoyThePowerfulEntertainment

[p]#TheCreator

[p]#BeyondIntelligent

[p]#ExpressYourself

[p][br]

[p]REWARD[br]
Top 20 best entries will receive 200 Xgolds each and Top 3 entries will be given Airtime in addition.

[p]TIME IS TICKING

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?Register

x
回复

使用道具 举报

Threads

Xpoints

Jade Star LV10

sign star1post star1sign star2post star2sign star3

发表于 2019-06-19 21:39:01 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
{:16_1:}nice
回复

使用道具 举报

Threads

Xpoints

Jade Diamond LV38

4.0xclubXCLUB TOP FAN Xclub Kol2019post star1post star2sign star1sign star2sign star3sign star4post star3

发表于 2019-06-19 21:51:01 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
( ANSWER OF THE QUESTION NUMBER 1 )

Infinix Mobile is a Hong Kong based smartphone manufacturer founded in 2012 by Transsion Holdings. The company has research and development centres in Hong Kong and designs its phones in France. Infinix mobile phones are manufactured in Hong Kong, France, Korea and China and are available in about 30 countries in the Middle East and Africa, including Morocco, India, Bangladesh, Kenya, Nigeria, Egypt, Pakistan and Algeria.

( ANSWER OF THE QUESTION NUMBER 2 )

Creative thinking means looking at something in a new way. It is the very definition of “thinking outside the box.” ... Creative people have the ability to devise new ways to carry out tasks, solve problems, and meet challenges. They bring a fresh, and sometimes unorthodox, perspective to their work.

So Now Let The User's Decide That I'm Creative or Not, I Don't Want To Show off My Self... {:16_25:}{:16_1:}{:16_21:}{:16_24:}{:16_21:}{:16_1:}{:16_25:}
回复

使用道具 举报

Threads

Xpoints

Jade Diamond LV38

4.0xclubXCLUB TOP FAN Xclub Kol2019post star1post star2sign star1sign star2sign star3sign star4post star3

发表于 2019-06-19 21:52:41 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
by IamKhan | 2019-06-19 21:51
( ANSWER OF THE QUESTION NUMBER 1 )

Infinix Mobile is a Hong Kong based smartphone manufacturer f ...
# The Future Is Now
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-06-19 22:01:14 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
#EmpowerYourInfinity
回复

使用道具 举报

Threads

Xpoints

Sapphire Star LV16

4.0xclubpost star1post star2sign star1sign star2sign star3post star3

发表于 2019-06-19 22:07:46 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
It all started with my  desire for a portable companion, a phone which was Beyond Intelligent , a phone with which I could really Express myself, so I set off to discover, in my quest which was proving futile , I met someone who called himself The Creator , to which I explained ,"I needed a phone which was dynamic as a  Chameleon , fast as a Cheetah , security like that of Honeybees guarding their queen ", then It dawned on me , my ideas were too unreal , too futuristic, The Creator told me , " I have a solution ,a way to See All At Once , you don't need to go to the future for such an experience because The Future is Now.
回复

使用道具 举报

Threads

Xpoints

Sapphire Star LV16

4.0xclubpost star1post star2sign star1sign star2sign star3post star3

发表于 2019-06-19 22:13:23 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
For the first question
Infinix is a smartphone manufacturer Founded by Transsion holdings,
It has 4 main smartphone categories, the Hot(which also contains S) , The Note , Smart And Zero. I know more but I want to keep this short

For the second question , I wouldn't say I'm very creative but I'm well above average and it might reflect in my story
回复

使用道具 举报

Threads

Xpoints

Sapphire Star LV11

4.0xclub2019post star1sign star1sign star2sign star3post star2sign star4

发表于 2019-06-19 22:23:20 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
Infinix is a Hong Kong-based smartphone manufacturer founded in 2012 by Transsion Holdings. The company has research and development centres in Hong Kong and designs its phones in France. Infinix mobile phones are manufactured in Hong Kong, France, Korea and China and are available in about 30 countries in the Middle East and Africa, including Morocco, India , Bangladesh, Kenya, Nigeria, Egypt, Pakistan and Algeria
the CEO is Benjamin Jiang (CEO)
I'm very creative when it comes to technology and engineering.
#EmpowerYourInfinity
#THEFUTUREISNOW
#SeeAllAtOnce
#TogetherWeCan
#EnjoyThePowerfulEntertainment
#TheCreator
#BeyondIntelligent
#ExpressYourself
回复

使用道具 举报

Threads

Xpoints

Golden Star LV26

4.0xclubXCLUB TOP FAN sign star1sign star2sign star3post star1post star2post star3post star4sign star4post star5

发表于 2019-06-19 22:50:28 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
(1st question)
Infinix is a smartphone manufacturer Founded by Transsion holdings,
With categories the Hot, S ,Note , Smart nd Zero model. you all can find it from Google but how am I know about infinix in reality let's check.
Before buying my 1st Infinix some of my college friends have infinix smart phone like Note 4 ,Hot 4 they all time talked about your company and told us how that u always give update time to time even note 4 get 1st Oreo update among my other friends . That's why my other friends feel jealous. And from that time I set my mind that I will  buy infinix mobile. In the mean time xiaomi redmi create hip on our country but still I brought infinix Hot s3. How infinix changed my life discuss with the short story
(2nd question)
Infinix change my life with Beyond Intelligent , Help "Express" myself when I shoot photos with #shoot on infinix hot S3 , I met an artist called #The Creator " Note 5 stylus" , A energetic phone like #Chameleon , Make u a super hero with #Cheetah speed , Protect you form fraud with #Honeybee protection.
It will help make my ideas realistic. Help you To bring forward the future. Because #The creator created the future that no one could think of the future.
Because our slogan is #future is now.
回复

使用道具 举报

Threads

Xpoints

Content Partner

4.0xclubpost star1post star2sign star1sign star2sign star3Xclub Kolsign star3post star1post star2

发表于 2019-06-19 22:51:02 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
Infinix is a Hongkong based smartphone founded by Transsion Holdings in 2012. It has four series; the hot serie, zero serie,note serie and the smart serie and its supplied allover the world with CEO Benjamin Jiang. my most favourite serie is note serie with my note 4. It developed my favourite app on playstore called xclub where we share ideas mostly about our infinix phones.
I am very creative at sharing ideological contents and fixing problems of my colledges on infinix phones.
#InfinixNote4
#TheFutureIsNow
回复

使用道具 举报

123Next
返回列表 发新帖
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | Register

本版积分规则

Infinix Official Website|Infinix official mall|infinix Note 4|INFINIX XCLUB-INFINIX MOBILITY COMMUNITY OFFICIAL FORUM

2019-09-18 12:49 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.075847 second(s), 22 queries .