热搜: XStore
楼主: frozen

XTheme Nigeria - We Are Recruiting

[复制链接]

Threads

Xpoints

Jade Star LV1

发表于 2019-07-01 17:02:07 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
“Well, I have all of the skills and maybe experience that you’re looking for and I’m confident that I would be a superstar in this project if given the chance to participate.
It’s not just my background leading successful projects while still in school (university) till date or my personal skills as an entrepreneur, MC, presenter of shows, and ability to sell out this XTHEME project through my influence in school to the general public to be aware of this project because so many people perish for lack of knowledge which they aren't aware of the XTHEME INFINIX. I believe all my endeavours while still in school has helped me develop great relationships with developers, vendors, and senior managers alike. But I’m also passionate about this project and I’m driven to deliver high-quality work if given the chance to participate in this project.
回复

使用道具 举报

Threads

Xpoints

Jade Star LV1

发表于 2019-07-01 17:02:51 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
“Well, I have all of the skills and maybe experience that you’re looking for and I’m confident that I would be a superstar in this project if given the chance to participate.
It’s not just my background leading successful projects while still in school (university) till date or my personal skills as an entrepreneur, MC, presenter of shows, and ability to sell out this XTHEME project through my influence in school to the general public to be aware of this project because so many people perish for lack of knowledge which they aren't aware of the XTHEME INFINIX. I believe all my endeavours while still in school has helped me develop great relationships with developers, vendors, and senior managers alike. But I’m also passionate about this project and I’m driven to deliver high-quality work if given the chance to participate in this project.
回复

使用道具 举报

Threads

Xpoints

Jade Star LV1

发表于 2019-07-01 17:02:56 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
My name is Samuel, I've always been following X Club for a long time now. I read most of what's posted.
I believe I have what it takes to be part of the team. I am good with IT, I am also good in content development. am good with visual arts too.
I have a BSc in Political science,
have worked with a software company called cartdesk.com where I also gained experience.
I have a lot to offer which I'll be willing to discuss with you if given an opportunity.
回复

使用道具 举报

Threads

Xpoints

Jade Star LV1

发表于 2019-07-01 17:03:07 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for the opportunity, i studied Communication Technology, am a freelancer, am a Singer/Song writer and a am a music producer, i can cooperate with others(team spirit)
回复

使用道具 举报

Threads

Xpoints

Jade Star LV2

sign star1

发表于 2019-07-01 17:04:29 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
I would be very glad to be given a chance or an opportunity to be one of the team members of the great Xclub
I will love to be part of this because I love to create new things and to thing out side the box, to be creative and also to be innovative and I have a bit ability and experience in themes, wallpaper, icon and other packages which help to beautify phone
Am still a student which I will like to gain more experience
if been chosen, I will dedicate myself, my time, and most especially my brain to the giving to me and also am a person to love to relate to other people

AND also am big fans of Infinix smart phone                                                         THANKS
回复

使用道具 举报

Threads

Xpoints

Jade Star LV1

发表于 2019-07-01 17:04:42 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
Am Samuel Peters, winner of the youngest entrepreneur award by Governor Nyesom Wike (Governor of Rivers State) Con EBS and SME's Award.. A graduate Architect from the University of Nigeria, Nsukka.. Am also very well skilled in Software Repairs alongside firmware upgrade and its likes for both Mobile devices and Laptop...Highly Skilled in the use of Architectural Softwares, Visualization and Graphic Designs..Would be an honour to work with XTheme Nigeria, alongside every team member/ personnel i come across..Thanks In Anticipation
回复

使用道具 举报

Threads

Xpoints

Jade Star LV3

XClub Best Look4.0xclubsign star1sign star2sign star3

发表于 2019-07-01 17:05:23 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
I am a video editor and am skilled in using adobe premier pro, after effect, audition, and 3D graphics design...tnx
回复

使用道具 举报

Threads

Xpoints

Jade Star LV1

发表于 2019-07-01 17:06:18 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层

Am okoro Kingsley chinedu, I study computer engineering, am a good graphic designer software instillations and hardware maintance, I really appreciate this wonderful opportunity and will like to be recruited..

I promise to do my best to make sure xthemes wax stronger more and more.
thanks

contact 08067036355
回复

使用道具 举报

Threads

Xpoints

Jade Star LV1

发表于 2019-07-01 17:07:32 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
I'm ready for the offer
回复

使用道具 举报

Threads

Xpoints

Jade Star LV1

发表于 2019-07-01 17:08:50 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
I am a highly trained customers service professional I let my abilities do the talking
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | Register

本版积分规则

Infinix Official Website|Infinix official mall|infinix Note 4|INFINIX XCLUB-INFINIX MOBILITY COMMUNITY OFFICIAL FORUM

GMT+8, 2019-12-11 15:45 , Processed in 0.077389 second(s), 18 queries .