热搜: XStore
楼主: DavidoOfficial

I am Online Win Free VIP TICKETS

[复制链接]

Threads

Xpoints

Jade Star LV1

发表于 2019-08-28 17:05:34 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
Hi Davido,please i will be greatful and thankful if i am selected as a winner by your humble self,after a stressful week of hustling in sokoto,i would to have a mad fun away from the stress i fine myself in this environment so as to keep body and soul together and experience somewhere else and know how fun life is..thank you...
Name - George
City - Sokoto
回复

使用道具 举报

Threads

Xpoints

Jade Star LV1

发表于 2019-08-28 17:05:48 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
Hi OBO! please I will be very excited if I'm selected among the Ten winning.... t
To start my new months ....Thanks I love your songs
Name- Innocent chuks
City-Anambra
回复

使用道具 举报

Threads

Xpoints

Jade Star LV1

发表于 2019-08-28 17:05:50 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
Hi Davido, I  would really need to attend this party, I'm a civil engineer, I work all through the working days, I would love to party hard over the weekend to refresh my brain and get me set for next week.
Thanks.
Name:-
Isaac Akowe,
City :- Lagos.. . ..
回复

使用道具 举报

Threads

Xpoints

Jade Star LV1

发表于 2019-08-28 17:05:53 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
baddest biko  end my poverty
回复

使用道具 举报

Threads

Xpoints

Jade Star LV4

sign star1sign star2post star1post star2sign star3Xclub Kolpost star2sign star2sign star3

发表于 2019-08-28 17:06:06 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
Hi davido
Expensive Gift for a friend? Oh, come on!
There is nothing term EXPENSIVE GIFT rather you can ask a gift for
EXPENSIVE FRIEND.
Right? Yes, I am absolutely correct here. Our friends are always expensive to us. And we should take care of him or her, as we take care of our family members coz our friends are our family.
So, let’s come to the point and decide a nice gift for her.
Ummmm…. I will be grateful if I were one of the lucky gift earner.
回复

使用道具 举报

Threads

Xpoints

Jade Star LV2

发表于 2019-08-28 17:06:13 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
Hi Davido please I would be  grateful if am am among the selected winners,after a long stressful concluded training at work I certainly wanna party with u to lose the stress and have the opportunity to meet with you(My Everyday Crush)for the first time in my life....
Name- Rita
city- lagos
回复

使用道具 举报

Threads

Xpoints

Jade Star LV1

发表于 2019-08-28 17:06:28 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
because am a die hard fan of infinx and you obo i really want to see you davido God bless infinx God bless davido
name paul
city-ikotun lagos
回复

使用道具 举报

Threads

Xpoints

Jade Star LV1

发表于 2019-08-28 17:06:32 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
Hi Davido hope this gets to you well please I'll be so happy if I'm being given the opportunity to have fun with the OBO himself in the 30bg way after all the school stress in other get myself ready for the next week God bless you and bless infinix Name - Sarah, city - Kaduna
回复

使用道具 举报

Threads

Xpoints

Jade Star LV1

发表于 2019-08-28 17:07:15 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
OBO this is ur number one fans I really need that plz kindly select me after the during the week from my place to office at Alausa I really need this show to cool my head from Ademola Lagos State thanks.
回复

使用道具 举报

Threads

Xpoints

Jade Star LV1

发表于 2019-08-28 17:07:24 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
Hi Davido please I will be very grateful,  if am selected as the winner,  I have been so down after so much emotional pains and so much thinking , for the pasted weeks,  I really need to cool off, and be relief, I need to have fun to console myself, have it like it's my last
name - Happiness, Delta state,  Warri.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | Register

本版积分规则

Infinix Official Website|Infinix official mall|infinix Note 4|INFINIX XCLUB-INFINIX MOBILITY COMMUNITY OFFICIAL FORUM

GMT+8, 2019-12-13 10:50 , Processed in 0.066590 second(s), 18 queries .