热搜: XStore
楼主: DavidoOfficial

I am Online Win Free VIP TICKETS

[复制链接]

Threads

Xpoints

Jade Star LV1

发表于 2019-08-28 17:09:04 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
Hi davido, I guess ur doing gud n it will be fun 2 see u n party with u dats being my biggest dream. I have down for awhile and I need to clear my head from the stress and also being a single mom I really need a break from everything.
Name-caroline,city- Lagos.
    tank you
回复

使用道具 举报

Threads

Xpoints

Jade Star LV1

发表于 2019-08-28 17:09:08 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
Hi Davido.
I would love to be selected as a winner, school has been so stressful with exams, I would greatly to have a great weekend of fun.
Name:Funnto
City:Ibadan, Oyo state
回复

使用道具 举报

Threads

Xpoints

Jade Star LV1

发表于 2019-08-28 17:09:21 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
Hi Davido,I really appreciate your cool effort concerning people and I pray God will continue to bless you,I would love to be part of this opportunity if I'm selected.i have been busy for sometimes now my head is full of many things so I just need to cool my head and catch some fun by going to the party with you.. I'll be really glad to be selected by you.Thank you very much.
回复

使用道具 举报

Threads

Xpoints

Jade Star LV1

发表于 2019-08-28 17:09:24 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
Hello Davido I will love to be among those to be selected because partying keep the Body strong and fit
回复

使用道具 举报

Threads

Xpoints

Jade Star LV1

发表于 2019-08-28 17:09:40 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
Dvido, you remain my personal desire, pls I am ready to die where u u die man, I write music and I would love to meet  u face to face so u can see it all ur self, for u, I can give u all the music free just for love I have for u. my name is MC.LastBorn ( Timothy) +2348056132272, u will not regret knowing and I will be the happiest person to have u by me. love u bro.
#FUNFORLIFE* MC.LASTBORN
回复

使用道具 举报

Threads

Xpoints

Jade Star LV1

发表于 2019-08-28 17:09:43 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
Hi Davido, Please I will be greatful if I'm selected as a winner, after a boring and lecture filled week... An adage also say all work and no play  makes jack a dull boy..  and You are the best in entertaining and murdering of shows so I will be joyful and happy if I'm been selected... king of shutdowns... NAME: PRECIOUS City: Lagos
回复

使用道具 举报

Threads

Xpoints

Jade Star LV1

发表于 2019-08-28 17:09:47 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
Hi Dave, I will be grateful if am selected as a winner because am one of your biggest fan in town and being a winner might give me the chance of meeting you.
Name: Hilaludeen Adefemi
city: Lagos State
回复

使用道具 举报

Threads

Xpoints

Jade Star LV1

发表于 2019-08-28 17:09:54 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
I would love to be gifted because things havent been going well with me lately and it seems I am losing my mind this could help me straighten up
name Michael
city ikorodu lagos
回复

使用道具 举报

Threads

Xpoints

Jade Star LV1

发表于 2019-08-28 17:10:15 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
morning davido (OBO ), thanks to you and infinix for giving us this opportunity to party with you it's been a while since I party and I would love to party with you.  Name- Sunday Peter ochoche A.K.A flowpac, City Abuja
回复

使用道具 举报

Threads

Xpoints

Jade Star LV1

发表于 2019-08-28 17:10:37 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
Hi Davido, Please I will be glad if I'm selected as one of the winner's, have had a though day's during the week, I want to ease the stress by catching fun being entertained this weekend to keep my lively and healthy for the coming new week.
Name; Zuki,
City; Asaba,
     Thanks
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | Register

本版积分规则

Infinix Official Website|Infinix official mall|infinix Note 4|INFINIX XCLUB-INFINIX MOBILITY COMMUNITY OFFICIAL FORUM

GMT+8, 2019-12-12 08:17 , Processed in 0.084535 second(s), 17 queries .