INFINIX XCLUB-INFINIX MOBILITY COMMUNITY OFFICIAL FORUM

Forgot password?
 Register
搜索
热搜: XStore
查看: 91|回复: 8

List Of The Apps Which May Infect Your Phones From Agent Smith Virus...

[复制链接]
抢楼 抢楼 本帖为抢楼帖,欢迎抢楼! 

Threads

Xpoints

Content Partner

20M4.0xclubpost star1sign star1Xclub Kolpost star3

发表于 2019-10-15 00:29:41 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
[b]List Of The Apps Which May Infect Your Phones From Agent Smith Virus[/b][br][br][br][br]A new malware named Agent Smith, Named after “Agent Smith” described in matrix trilogy famously describes the human race as a species that multiplies until every resource is consumed.[br][br]In reality, it is the [b]“Agent Smith”[/b] of the mobile malware world that is the real virus – and is spreading at alarming rates.[br][br]This virus has already infected [b]25 million devices[/b].[br][br]Agent Smith doesn’t steal your data, But shows you full-screen advertisements and try to steal your credit data and produces the details to the advertiser.[br]India has by far the most infections.[br][br]The Check Point research indicates some 15 million devices carrying Agent Smith.[br][br]The next closest country is Bangladesh, with around 2.5 million devices infected.[br][br]There were over 300,000 Agent Smith infections in the US and around 137,000 in the UK.[br][br][i][b][b]How Agent Smith Works?[/b][/b][/i][br][br][br][br]Firstly, Smith forces you to install some of the famous applications [b]such as MX player, ShareIt and Whatsapp[/b]from sources other than that of [b]play stores like 9 Apps[/b]and Aptodite.[br][br]These apps include some encrypted malicious code that checks for some targeted apps as per predefined lists by the hackers.[br][br]Secondly, Hacker tries to get control over victims device than, they decrypted the malicious code in victims device as a normal APK, That is the main part of this agent smith attack, After decrypting the code hackers install the core malware without any interaction from the user.[br][br]Thirdly, Core malware conduct attack on every installed application that appears onto its targeted list.[br][br]It silently extracts the innocent app and inject some malicious code into it and swap the innocent app with the infected one.[br][br][i][b][b]How To Protect Our Devices From Agent Smith?[/b][/b][/i][br][br][i]Don’t install applications from third-party sites, Even if you are getting paid apps for free.[/i][br][i]You have to keep in mind that if you are getting something for free it will be benefiting the developer in one way or the other.[/i][br][i]If suspicious activity is seen on your device, Try deleting user data from some popular apps like MX Player, Whatsapp, and ShareIt.[/i][br][br][i]Otherwise, reinstall these apps.[/i][br][br][i]Perform a factory reset.[/i][br][br][i]While installing an app, Keep an eye on the permission section i.e. what type of permissions are required to install this app.[/i][br][br][i]For example, a music player app should not ask for camera access or contact permission[/i].[br][br][i][b]List Of The Apps Infected With Agent Smith:-[/b][/i] Here is a list of apps that are infected with Agent Smith Virus, If you have any of them uninstall them as soon as possible (preferably immediately).[br][br][br][br][br][i][b]● Ludo Master – New Ludo Game 2019 For Free[/b][/i][br][i][b]● Sky Warriors: General Attack Photo Projector[/b][/i][br][i][b]● Gun Hero – Gunman Game for Free[/b][/i][br][i][b]● Cooking Witch[/b][/i][br][i][b]● Shooting Jet[/b][/i][br][i][b]● Photo Projector[/b][/i][br][i][b]● Gun Hero – Gunman Game for Free[/b][/i][br][i][b]● Cooking Witch[/b][/i][br][i][b]● Blockman Go: Free Realms & Mini-Games[/b][/i][br][i][b]● Crazy Juicer – Hot Knife Hit Game & Juice Blast[/b][/i][br][br][br][br][br][i][b]Conclusion:-[/b][/i] Prevent your devices from malicious software, ensure that you install apps from Google Play Store for Android, App Store for iOS, etc.[br][br]Agent Smith is one such trending malware that is attacking apps on Android devices with too much-unwanted adverts.[br][br][i][b]Your Safety is Paramount.[/b][/i][br][br][i][b][i][b]Security is Essential[/b][/i][/b][/i][i][b].[/b][/i][br][br][i][b]The Future is Now![/b][/i][br]{:16_6:}{:16_8:}{:16_1:}{:16_21:}{:16_22:}{:16_25:}{:16_24:}{:14_6:}{:14_19:}{:14_11:}{:14_34:}{:14_36:}[br]{:14_25:}

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?Register

x
Tech Moves Faster, Stay Ahead! Follow Me4More {:16_21:}{:16_25:}{:16_24:} XTechie! ©️KOWaheed®️™️ The Future is Now!
回复

使用道具 举报

Threads

Xpoints

Jade Star LV2

发表于 2019-10-19 23:24:44 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
此帖仅作者可见

使用道具 举报

Threads

Xpoints

Jade Star LV1

发表于 2019-10-19 05:23:27 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
此帖仅作者可见

使用道具 举报

Threads

Xpoints

Jade Star LV3

post star1sign star1sign star2post star2

发表于 2019-10-18 05:45:57 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
此帖仅作者可见

使用道具 举报

Threads

Xpoints

Content Partner

楼主| 发表于 2019-10-15 01:10:12 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
此帖仅作者可见

使用道具 举报

Threads

Xpoints

Content Partner

楼主| 发表于 2019-10-15 01:08:52 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
此帖仅作者可见

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-10-15 01:04:19 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
此帖仅作者可见

使用道具 举报

Threads

Xpoints

Sapphire Star LV14

20M4.0xclubsign star1post star1post star2sign star2sign star3post star3

发表于 2019-10-15 00:55:48 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
此帖仅作者可见

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | Register

本版积分规则

Infinix Official Website|Infinix official mall|infinix Note 4|INFINIX XCLUB-INFINIX MOBILITY COMMUNITY OFFICIAL FORUM

2019-11-14 17:23 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.160720 second(s), 22 queries .