wow recruitments are popping in
回复

使用道具 举报

Threads

Xpoints

Jade Star LV5

sign star1sign star2sign star3sign star4post star1post star2

发表于 2018-05-25 00:29:17 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
[p][font style="vertical-align: inherit;"][font style="vertical-align: inherit;"]Infinix note 4, infinix hot 3, infinix hot note, infinix S3

[p][font style="vertical-align: inherit;"][font style="vertical-align: inherit;"]Username: Pantheramber

[p][font style="vertical-align: inherit;"][font style="vertical-align: inherit;"][font style="vertical-align: inherit;"][font style="vertical-align: inherit;"]Nationality: Ghanaian

[p][font style="vertical-align: inherit;"][font style="vertical-align: inherit;"][font style="vertical-align: inherit;"][font style="vertical-align: inherit;"][font style="vertical-align: inherit;"][font style="vertical-align: inherit;"]Used note 4 for 8months, hot 3 for 2years, hot note for 1 year, S3 for 1 month

[p][font style="vertical-align: inherit;"][font style="vertical-align: inherit;"][font style="vertical-align: inherit;"][font style="vertical-align: inherit;"][font style="vertical-align: inherit;"][font style="vertical-align: inherit;"][font style="vertical-align: inherit;"][font style="vertical-align: inherit;"]Whatsapp number;  +233200806678

[p][font style="vertical-align: inherit;"][font style="vertical-align: inherit;"][font style="vertical-align: inherit;"][font style="vertical-align: inherit;"][font style="vertical-align: inherit;"][font style="vertical-align: inherit;"][font style="vertical-align: inherit;"][font style="vertical-align: inherit;"][font style="vertical-align: inherit;"][font style="vertical-align: inherit;"]Email: kakyea13@gmail.com

[p][font style="vertical-align: inherit;"][font style="vertical-align: inherit;"]Time online: 8am to 6pm

[p][font style="vertical-align: inherit;"][font style="vertical-align: inherit;"][font style="vertical-align: inherit;"][font style="vertical-align: inherit;"]wifi stability: Yes

[p][font style="vertical-align: inherit;"][font style="vertical-align: inherit;"][font style="vertical-align: inherit;"][font style="vertical-align: inherit;"][font style="vertical-align: inherit;"][font style="vertical-align: inherit;"][font style="vertical-align: inherit;"][font style="vertical-align: inherit;"]I believe my passion for technology and ideas can greatly help infinix climb to the top.

[p][font style="vertical-align: inherit;"][font style="vertical-align: inherit;"][font style="vertical-align: inherit;"][font style="vertical-align: inherit;"][font style="vertical-align: inherit;"][font style="vertical-align: inherit;"][font style="vertical-align: inherit;"][font style="vertical-align: inherit;"]I honestly enjoyed using the note 4, it is fast and reliable with my favorite fingerprint scanner on the home button. [font style="vertical-align: inherit;"]At a reasonable price the note 4 is more preferred to other devices. [font style="vertical-align: inherit;"]Every part of the phone makes it unique.

[p][font style="vertical-align: inherit;"][font style="vertical-align: inherit;"][font style="vertical-align: inherit;"][font style="vertical-align: inherit;"][font style="vertical-align: inherit;"][font style="vertical-align: inherit;"]Managing a section requires team efforts. No single idea has ever thrived alone. The only effective way to manage this section is through team  

回复

使用道具 举报

Threads

Xpoints

Jade Star LV5

sign star1sign star2sign star3sign star4post star1post star2

发表于 2018-05-25 00:32:52 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
[p][font style="vertical-align: inherit;"][font style="vertical-align: inherit;"]Infinix note 4, infinix hot 3, infinix hot note, infinix S3

[p][font style="vertical-align: inherit;"][font style="vertical-align: inherit;"]Username: Pantheramber

[p][font style="vertical-align: inherit;"][font style="vertical-align: inherit;"]Nationality: Ghanaian

[p][font style="vertical-align: inherit;"][font style="vertical-align: inherit;"]Used for 4months, hot 3 for 2years, hot note for 1 year, S3 for 1 month

[p][font style="vertical-align: inherit;"][font style="vertical-align: inherit;"]Whatsapp number; [font style="vertical-align: inherit;"]+233200806678

[p][font style="vertical-align: inherit;"][font style="vertical-align: inherit;"]Email: kakyea13@gmail.com

[p][font style="vertical-align: inherit;"][font style="vertical-align: inherit;"]Time online: 8am to 6pm

[p][font style="vertical-align: inherit;"][font style="vertical-align: inherit;"]wifi stability: Yes

[p][font style="vertical-align: inherit;"][font style="vertical-align: inherit;"]I believe my passion for technology and ideas can greatly help infinix climb to the top.

[p][font style="vertical-align: inherit;"][font style="vertical-align: inherit;"]I honestly enjoyed using the note 4, it is fast and reliable with my favorite fingerprint scanner on the home button. [font style="vertical-align: inherit;"][font style="vertical-align: inherit;"]At a reasonable price the note 4 is more preferred to other devices. [font style="vertical-align: inherit;"][font style="vertical-align: inherit;"]Every part of the phone makes it unique.

[p][font style="vertical-align: inherit;"][font style="vertical-align: inherit;"]Managing a section requires team efforts. [font style="vertical-align: inherit;"]No single idea has ever thrived alone. [font style="vertical-align: inherit;"]The only effective way to manage this section is through team work

[p][font style="vertical-align: inherit;"][font style="vertical-align: inherit;"][br]

[p][font style="vertical-align: inherit;"][font style="vertical-align: inherit;"]

[p][font style="vertical-align: inherit;"][font style="vertical-align: inherit;"]http://www.infinix.club/forum/1/287689

[p][font style="vertical-align: inherit;"][font style="vertical-align: inherit;"]

[p][font style="vertical-align: inherit;"][font style="vertical-align: inherit;"]http://www.infinix.club/forum/1/359413

[p]http://www.infinix.club/forum/1/269170

回复

使用道具 举报

Threads

Xpoints

Jade Star LV10

2019post star1post star2post star3sign star1sign star2sign star3sign star4

发表于 2018-05-25 16:00:36 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
[2018-05-25]   [Doggsperm]  Apply for [Ghanaian,Note 4]

1.Which device have you used :

Note 2 and Note 4.

2.User name :

Doggsperm.

3.Nationality :

Ghanaian.

4.How long have you use it :

I used Note 2 for two years and i have used the Note 4 for Seven months now.

5. QQ:

Unknown.

6. Whatsapp:

+233245900970

7. Email:

mosesbotchey258@gmail.com

8. Online time/day:

6-7 hours per day.

9. stability of wifi: YES/NO

YES

10. Why do you apply the section:

With my two and half years of using infinix product(Note 2 & Note 4), i have gain the knowledge and experience of the infinix ROM(xos), hardware and other software used by infinix. Am also a member of facebook group called MTK Rom Porting Group. We port ROMs for various MTK devices of which infinix devices are not left out.
With such experience, am very resourceful to provide assistance to others who use infinix phones and XOS.

12. Describe your experience about the phone:

Note 4 is a 64-bit device with Mediatek MT6753 soC model. The device is very fast and smart without lags. And with android 8.1 Beta with 3GB RAM, multitasking and and split screen work superb unlike Note 2. Note 4 produces vivid screen color, good camera and good sounds with great body design but i hate hard button navigation keys though. Am not okey with the 5.7 inches screen. I prefer 6.0 inches screen. I will be glade if infinix could go back to 6.0 inches screen for next Note device(Note 5) because i want to stick to Note series for long.

13. Suggestion for this section:

Applying as a device modulator, i suggest infinix should extend the one year support for their devices to two years. Infinix provide one time free upgrade for their new released phones but i suggest infinix should reconsider that decision and extend support to two years or more and that will go a long way to increase their market shares. Now users buy device from smartphone manufacturers that support their devices for more than a year.

14. What's your plan to manage the section:

I will provide resourceful technical answers to problems face by fellow members and remove threads with irrelevant contents and threads that mislead infinix funs with the admins consents.

15. Give three links you wrote about infnix device:

1. Nova Launcher vrs XOS Stock Launcher:http://www.infinix.club/forum/1/59206

2.THUMBS UP FOR INFINIX THIS YEAR:http://www.infinix.club/forum/1/63242

3. HAVE YOU BEEN FACING SCREEN OVERLAY DETECTION PROBLEMS?.. "INSTALL BUTTON UNLOCKER APP IS THE SOLUTION":http://www.infinix.club/forum/1/168844
回复

使用道具 举报

Threads

Xpoints

Jade Star LV1

发表于 2018-05-25 18:21:07 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
[p]

[p]1.
hich device have you used:

Zero 5 pro[br]

[p]2.

User name:

[span][/span][span]1238220[/span]

[p]3
Nationality:

.Niger

[p]4.How long have you use it: 3 Month[br]

[p]5.QQ:N/A

[p]6.Whatsapp: +22796 126800[br]

[p]7.Email: lajlajoie@gmail.com[br]

[p]8.Online time/day: 1 or 2 hours[br]

[p]9.stability of wifi: YES

[p]10.Why do you apply the section? :
search for prolems and solutions,  active Maximum hours In xclub and clear the doubts Of Xclub zero 5 pro users,and finaly
wanted to become the first moderator from Niger and infinix grow in Niger [br]

[p]12.Describe your experience about the phone: i realy love my zero 5 pro withe my double camera, my 128Go storage i means it is the best phone i ever had but they are somme insufusance and bug ifinix zero 5 pro[br]

[p]13.Suggestion for this section:
Make special thread which help users and give them full satisfaction for
their quaries and give some special attention to users then they love
to buy Infinix devicesin other contries like Niger [br]

[p]14.What’s your plan to manage the section?: give more angament, more post give solution for whose have bugs on thier zero 5 pro become the first moderator from Niger[br]

[p]15.Give 3 thread links you wrote about Infinix device: [br]

[p]http://www.infinix.club/forum/352/407530

[p]http://www.infinix.club/forum/352/395396

[p]http://www.infinix.club/forum/550/407532

回复

使用道具 举报

Threads

Xpoints

Jade Star LV8

发表于 2018-05-25 20:16:44 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
Region: West Africa

1. Device Used: Hot 4 lite and Hot 5

2. Username : Ezeani5050

3. Nationality : Nigerian

4. Duration of device usage : 2years

5. QQ: N/A

6. Whatsapp: +2348162366601

7. Email: EZEANI.IKECHUKWU@YAHOO.COM

8. Online time/day: 10 hours

9. Stability of Wi-Fi : Yes

10. Reasons for Application : To offer help to my fellow hot 5 users in the areas of troubleshooting and providing solutions to their problems.

11. The experience of the device : The hot 4 lite was my first infinix device. The feeling was surreal and the experience was lit. Then came the hot 5 which came packed with many rich features. We are still in our early days but I believe we can do great things together.

12. Suggestion for the section : The hot section of the infinix brand is one of the largest community in the infinix world. The organizers are encouraged to provide timely response to their complaints and feedback.

13. Plans to manage the section : Provision of timely and useful information to user complaints and feedback. Rendering help in any I can to my fellow infinix hot 5 users.

14. 3 threads about infinix device

http://www.infinix.club/forum/627/254469

http://www.infinix.club/forum/440/245629

http://www.infinix.club/forum/551/179492
回复

使用道具 举报

Threads

Xpoints

Jade Star LV10

2019post star1post star2post star3sign star1sign star2sign star3sign star4

发表于 2018-05-25 21:51:34 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
2018-05-25,  Doggsperm,  Apply for Note 4

1.Which device have you used :

Note 2 and Note 4.

2.User name :

Doggsperm.

3.Nationality :

Ghanaian.

I used Note 2 for two years and i have been using the Note 4 for Seven months now.

5. QQ:

Unknown.

6. Whatsapp:

+233245900970

7. Email:

mosesbotchey258@gmail.com

8. Online time/day:

6-7 hours per day.

9. stability of wifi: YES/NO

YES

10. Why do you apply the section:

With my two and half years of using infinix product(Note 2 & Note 4), i have gain the knowledge and experience of the infinix ROM(xos), hardware and other software used by infinix. Am also a member of facebook group called MTK Rom Porting Group. We port ROMs for various MTK devices of which infinix devices are not left out.
With such experience, am very resourceful to provide assistance to others who use infinix phones and XOS.

Note 4 is a 64-bit device with Mediatek MT6753 soC model. The device is very fast and smart without lags. And with android 8.1 Beta with 3GB RAM, multitasking and and split screen work superb unlike Note 2. Note 4 produces vivid screen color, good camera and good sounds with great body design but i hate hard button navigation keys though. Am not okey with the 5.7 inches screen. I prefer 6.0 inches screen. I will be glade if infinix could go back to 6.0 inches screen for next Note device(Note 5) because i want to stick to Note series for long.

Applying as a device modulator, i suggest infinix should extend the one year support for their devices to two years. Infinix provide one time free upgrade for their new released phones but i suggest infinix should reconsider that decision and extend support to two years or more and that will go a long way to increase their market shares. Now users buy device from smartphone manufacturers that support their devices for more than a year.

I will provide resourceful technical answers to problems face by fellow members and remove threads with irrelevant contents and threads that mislead infinix funs with the admins consents.

15. Give three links you wrote about infnix device:

1. Nova Launcher vrs XOS Stock Launcher:http://www.infinix.club/forum/1/59206

2.THUMBS UP FOR INFINIX THIS YEAR:http://www.infinix.club/forum/1/63242

3. HAVE YOU BEEN FACING SCREEN OVERLAY DETECTION PROBLEMS?.. "INSTALL BUTTON UNLOCKER APP IS THE SOLUTION":http://www.infinix.club/forum/1/168844
回复

使用道具 举报

Threads

Xpoints

Jade Star LV10

moderator2019post star1post star2post star3sign star1sign star2sign star3

发表于 2018-05-25 23:42:06 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
lets apply
回复

使用道具 举报

Threads

Xpoints

Jade Diamond LV35

2019X'Club Limited Edition Fans  BadgeCOPYWRITERXclub Kolpost star1post star2post star3post star4post star5sign star1sign star2sign star3sign star4

发表于 2018-05-26 00:22:54 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
1. Which device have you used :
     Infinix note 4
     Model x572
2. User name :
     x_1507882820ti in x club
     Ashok513 in x account
3. Nationality:
     Indian
    I'm using mobile for past 10 months..
5. QQ:
    N/A
6. Whatsapp:
7.Email:
    ashok513.m@gmail.com
8.Online time /day:
    8-10 hrs
9. Stability of WiFi:Yes/No
   Yes
10. Why do you apply the section?
       I'm know about the device not fully but approximately full.. And I have the good interfere with the users and I have giving my review for their problems and I'm have very eager to give reply for the peoples who are in trouble and also I have experienced some troubles and hence I have got solutions in that way I make the users to be solved their problems.
I have to increase the knowledge about the infinix in users for their development..
       I'm using this phone nearly an year and I have read about the phone very well and I know about android very well by using smartphones previously and I will read the articles in Google for knowledge about phones and all.. Hence I understood this phone very well and I have knowledge to give the solution for problems..
       Me as a device modulator, I suggest the users about the phone and make ensure the information tend to be as quick as possible and I will make them knowledgeful about the device they are using and I will give quick solutions and I ll post the latest articles which are helpful for the users and for mobile phones and I will give simple tips for the mobiles solutions and then I will give screenshot for better explanation..
       I will providemy full opinion and response for the threads which are posted and I will make ensure the accurate information for the better interfaces with the users and then I will make them love the infinix brand and user interface for all the time.. I will provoke knowledge in the users..
15. Give three links you wrote about infinix device :
       1.Infinix is Everywhere an article and photo of the infinix mobile by the Tech - ish website..
        2. Mobile hidden codes by spinfold website
        3. Techwiz website  review of the infinix mobile.
   Thxx Sir...
回复

使用道具 举报

Threads

Xpoints

Jade Star LV1

发表于 2018-05-26 22:10:51 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
[p][span style="font-weight: 700;"]【2018-05-26】【Paddyman Micheal】 Apply Region 【Note Series [4]】[/span]

[p][span style="font-weight: 700;"][br][/span]

[p][span style="font-weight: 700;"]1. Infinix Note 4[/span]

[p][span style="font-weight: 700;"]2. Paddyman Micheal[/span]

[p][span style="font-weight: 700;"]3. Ugandan[/span]

[p][span style="font-weight: 700;"]4. I used Note 4 from November 2017 Until 2018 in March those were 5 Months [/span]

[p][span style="font-weight: 700;"]5. 3391491773[/span]

[p][span style="font-weight: 700;"]6. +256786740133[/span]

[p][span style="font-weight: 700;"]7. paddymanmicheal6@gmail.com[/span]

[p][span style="font-weight: 700;"]8. 6-7 hours Per day [/span]

[p][span style="font-weight: 700;"]9. YES[/span]

[p][span style="font-weight: 700;"]10. With the experience i have gained while using the Note 4 including helping my fellow friends fix bugs in real life assures me of having the ability to help my friends, xclub users and all Note 4 users to fix and help them trouble shoot most of the bugs, the 5 month Note 4 usage has exposed me to XOS  updates, searching for issues that are required to resolve issues.[/span]

[p][span style="font-weight: 700;"]12. In comparison with other devices, NOTE 4's 3GB RAM has given me the capability to run several apps simultaneously coupled with the 5.7 inch screen that enables two app displays, running xclub and other social media apps trying to give attention to my fellow friends who would like to help them fix devices bugs.[/span]

[p][span style="font-weight: 700;"]13. At times there are some bugs which require updates in order to be fixed yet updates take some long time to be released and this creates a negative mindset to some users who are impatient,  on that note i would basically suggest for infinix to always try to release some updates in real time to fix specific bugs to help those who can't wait until when full updates arise[/span]

[p][span style="font-weight: 700;"]14. Basically my planning started with having a good ample time (long hours)  being spent on xclub,  purchased enough internet ( monthly)  to avoid running short of, post educative threads everyday about devices,  Go through people's threads and review through all platforms to ensure none is left out incase of any help[/span]

[p][span style="font-weight: 700;"]15. BRIGHTNESS PROBLEM IN INFINIX HOT 4 PRO:                    http://www.infinix.club/forum/1/415216[/span]

[p][span style="font-weight: 700;"]INFINIX NOTE 4: http://www.infinix.club/forum/1/411540[/span]

[p][span style="font-weight: 700;"]Infinix Hot 6: http://www.infinix.club/forum/1/379638[/span]

[p][span style="font-weight: 700;"]#The Future Is Now#[/span]

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | Register

本版积分规则

Infinix Official Website|Infinix official mall|infinix Note 4|INFINIX XCLUB-INFINIX MOBILITY COMMUNITY OFFICIAL FORUM

2019-10-14 17:30 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.062362 second(s), 18 queries .