热搜: XStore
查看: 93|回复: 0

Obaapa Christy is a demon – Ex husband reveals

[复制链接]

Threads

Xpoints

Jade Star LV2

发表于 2018-08-25 14:21:45 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
[br][br]Pastor Love has described his former wife, Obaapa Christy, formerly Christiana Love as demon.[br][br]The rift between Pastor Love and the gospel musician can be dated as far back as 7 years ago at the latter part of their marriage when things went bad.[br][br]The duo didn’t care about the future as they washed their dirty linen in the media by narrating their part of the story.[br][br]Pastor Love has ignited another fight, according to the man of God, Obaapa Christy is a demon. He says the only way Christy could have cheated on him whilst they were still married was because she is a demon and doubts strongly what is behind her ministry.[br][br]“Because of what Obaapa Christy has been doing and what she did, I doubt the spirit, she sings with, I doubt it 100%.  “If you are jealous of someone because of her husband and go to the extent of snatching him, then you must be possessed by an evil spirit, marine spirt or other things,” Pastor Love told Kofi TV which was monitored by Yen.com.gh.[br][br]“If a married woman is able to sleep with another man, then Pastor Love, I can confidently say, that person is a demon,” He added.

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?Register

x
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | Register

本版积分规则

Infinix Official Website|Infinix official mall|infinix Note 4|INFINIX XCLUB-INFINIX MOBILITY COMMUNITY OFFICIAL FORUM

2019-10-16 20:04 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.077291 second(s), 20 queries .