INFINIX XCLUB-INFINIX MOBILITY COMMUNITY OFFICIAL FORUM

Forgot password?
 Register
搜索
热搜: XStore
查看: 35610|回复: 131

Help XBoy to solve his Infinix Stylus Xpen Assignment and get REWARDED .....

[复制链接]

Threads

Xpoints

Administrator

Xclub KolInfinix Elite TestersX'Club badge exclusive for NigeriaRIO 2016 OLYMPICS MedalManpost star1post star2digest stardigest star2sign star1

发表于 2018-09-25 18:33:08 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
[h1 style="text-align: center;"][span style="font-weight: bold;"][br][/span][/h1][h1 style="text-align: center;"][span style="font-weight: bold;"][br][/span][/h1][h1 style="text-align: center;"][span style="font-weight: bold;"]Hi Xfans[/span],[/h1][p style="text-align: center;"]Do you know the Infinix  Stylus Xpen is 100% faster than a normal Pen?

[p style="text-align: center;"]So True…....

[p style="text-align: center;"]Well the fans who has bought Infinix Note 5 stylus said they can actually did a lot with her ...

[p style="text-align: center;"]So today the Infinix Xboy is so lazy to do his home work and needs your help about what he can actually do with his Xpen

[p style="text-align: center;"]Do you know more about the Stylus Pen?

[p style="text-align: center;"]Would you like to help him?

[p style="text-align: center;"]LOL

[p style="text-align: center;"]**Then you are so going to like this one**

[p style="text-align: center;"]Tell everyone the best features in the stylus Xpen and what you can do with it to win Branded gifts and XGold.

[h1 style="text-align: center;"]Steps:[/h1][p style="text-align: center;"]1.  Highlight your favorite features in  Stylus Xpen

[p style="text-align: center;"]2. Tell us what you can do with  your Stylus Xpen

[p style="text-align: center;"]3. Post the reply on this thread

[p style="text-align: center;"]4. Entries with the most creative will  be selected

[h1 style="text-align: center;"][span style="font-weight: bold;"]Reward[/span][/h1][p][div style="text-align: center;"]Branded Gift Pack will be awarded to 20 lucky Fans with the best[/div][div style="text-align: center;"][br][/div][h1 style="text-align: center;"][span style="font-weight: bold;"]Items in Gift Pack[/span][/h1]

[p style="text-align: center;"]Water bottle 1pc ,

[p style="text-align: center;"]Xpen 1pc,

[p style="text-align: center;"]Key holder 1pc,

[p style="text-align: center;"]Note book 1pc

[h1 style="text-align: center;"][span style="font-weight: bold;"]Bonus[/span][/h1][p][div style="text-align: center;"]100XGold for fans who took part in this activity [/div][div style="text-align: center;"][br][/div][div style="text-align: center;"]So what are you waiting for ?[/div]

[h1 style="text-align: center;"][span style="font-weight: bold;"]Activity Time[/span][/h1][p style="text-align: center;"]25th Sep 12:00  Pm -  3rd Oct 12:00 pm

[p][div style="text-align: center;"]Terms and condition applied[/div][div style="text-align: center;"][br][/div][div style="text-align: center;"]If winner is from another Country   Xgold will be rewarded Equal to the branded gifts[/div]

[p style="text-align: center;"]Infinix Official Team

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?Register

x

Academically an Engineering graduate ,basically a Tech Enthusiast.  

回复

使用道具 举报

Threads

Xpoints

Content Partner

Infinix S fans20M4.0xclub2019Xclub Kolpost star1post star2post star3post star4post star5sign star1sign star2sign star3sign star4

发表于 2018-09-25 19:01:02 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
Interesting
回复

使用道具 举报

Threads

Xpoints

Content Partner

20Mpost star1post star2sign star1sign star2sign star3sign star4

发表于 2018-09-25 19:28:54 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
The Features of The Xpen i like are:
-Text input
-Scrolling
-Taking notes at school
-Editing

I love this features about the note 5 stylus xpen because i can use the Xpen as a means for text imputing instead of the common and general keyboard.

I can use the xpen for scrolling on my screen when im surfing the net instead of using my thumbs makes it look classy.

I can use the xpen to take notes at school and at meetings or to write down some lyrics on my note pad.

I can use the xpen to edit pictures, this is the feature i love most, i can use the insertion point when trying to edit a text because i just can't get the cursor go to where it ought to  be using my bare thumb. i can also use the xpen to paint amazing pictures...

The future is now!!
回复

使用道具 举报

Threads

Xpoints

Security Supervisors

20Msign star1sign star2sign star3post star1post star2

发表于 2018-09-25 19:29:57 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
When the screen is off, pulling out the X-Pen launches an off-screen writing pad that you can scribble some notes, you can also use the stylus to navigate through the phone and you also get some stylus shortcuts to complement its existence

I can do more with the xpen by writing a note and drawing a building with it

I hope I win{:16_1:}
回复

使用道具 举报

Threads

Xpoints

Jade Star LV3

发表于 2018-09-25 19:45:39 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
xpen, anyway i can't say i know much about it than to use it to draw, write, scrolling and editing.
回复

使用道具 举报

Threads

Xpoints

Jade Star LV9

Infinix S fans20MXclub Kolpost star1post star2post star3sign star1sign star2sign star3sign star4

发表于 2018-09-25 20:10:55 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
FEATURES I RECOMMENDED WITH INFINIX NOTE 5 STYLUS X-PEN.

- Take better Note
- Dress up my Social Notes (editing)
- Do multiple things at Once
- Speed Scroll
- Find and Share Information fast
- Wake up my Screen faster
- Calling airline Command

The first feature we’d be looking at is the screen-off memo-taking without unlocking your device. Just pull out the X-Pen and you’re good to go from the lock screen. It’s a seamless way to take notes if you’re on the go. I think it’s something i would need for when i’m out and about, a remedy to those annoying moments where i take 3 steps just to input new notes real quick.

Next, I’d be looking at the quick shortcuts for calling out the Air command interface and memo.

For air command interface, simply take your x-pen close to the display and tap the X-pen button once to activate it.

You can also add shortcuts of 2 favourite apps to your air command and minimize it into a floating icon. To quickly call out the memo. You take the x-pen close to your display, double tap that button and voila. The memo pops up, you can, maximize, edit and minimize it into a floating icon.

Another feature and probably the most defining one would be the X-NOTE. If you’re good with a real pen or brush for Note sketching, painting a portrait or designing a blueprint, The X-Note would be your most valuable feature of the bunch. You double tap the icons below to toggle between different brushes, density settings, eraser settings and a really wide selection in the color palette. You can also press and hold that X-Pen button to erase the note, then release the button to return to brush. As you can already tell, i’m not the most talented artist. You can also check your saved Notes and memo here as well.

Another rich feature is the smart select which simply selects part of the image on your screen and allows you edit. The first 3 options above are useful for sharing images from websites and apps to colleagues or friends without sharing the entire screenshot.

The scrolls hot feature on the allows you screenshot the entire row of the page you’re viewing.

Then there’s also the screen write
which simply takes a screenshot and gives you the option of adding notes or pointers on the screenshot.

That’s all for this review , and this is the least I know about the X-Pen's features.

Xclub
The future is Now.
回复

使用道具 举报

Threads

Xpoints

Jade Diamond LV38

20M4.0xclubXCLUB TOP FAN Xclub Kol2019post star1post star2sign star1sign star2sign star3sign star4post star3

发表于 2018-09-25 20:55:35 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
I just want to say it's DIFFERENT

It's Feel in hand something out of this world
回复

使用道具 举报

Threads

Xpoints

Jade Star LV1

发表于 2018-09-26 04:20:52 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
I can't really discribe what i have not used
am thinking of getting one for myself
回复

使用道具 举报

Threads

Xpoints

Security Supervisors

20M4.0xclubsign star1sign star2sign star3post star1post star2

发表于 2018-09-27 23:05:11 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
good..
回复

使用道具 举报

Threads

Xpoints

Jade Star LV5

sign star1sign star2sign star3post star1

发表于 2018-09-27 23:06:38 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
what I  can do
scrolling
input Text
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | Register

本版积分规则

Infinix Official Website|Infinix official mall|infinix Note 4|INFINIX XCLUB-INFINIX MOBILITY COMMUNITY OFFICIAL FORUM

2019-11-19 03:08 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.073224 second(s), 21 queries .