INFINIX XCLUB-INFINIX MOBILITY COMMUNITY OFFICIAL FORUM

找回密码
 Register
搜索
热搜: XStore
查看: 52|回复: 0

[regional] [Ghana] “I was signed by Zylofon not Menzgold, I am not a banker”-Joyce Blessing

[复制链接]

Threads

Xpoints

Jade Star LV10

2019post star1post star2post star3sign star1sign star2sign star3sign star4

发表于 2018-12-19 12:15:18 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
[br][br]                    Joyce Blessing[br][br][br]Ghanaian gospel musician Joyce Blessing has also shared her opinion about the Menzgold saga says she has no idea about what happened to the money.[br][br]She also stated that she was signed under Zylofon label not Menzgold and does not know what happens there.[br][br][br]Menzgold is a bank and I am a musician. I am not a banker so everyone should understand”, she stated.[br][br]She also pleaded with those who have been attacking her through social media to put a stop to it because she is not the owner or worker of Menzgold.[br][br]The ‘I Swerve’ hitmaker also disclosed that she has a lot of money with the said company and that she is also worried.[br][br][br]She, therefore, assured people who saved with Menzgold to have patience and faith in God that in due time their monies will be paid.[br]

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?Register

x
[Throw Me to the wolves and I'll Come back leading the pack]
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | Register

本版积分规则

Infinix Official Website|Infinix official mall|infinix Note 4|INFINIX XCLUB-INFINIX MOBILITY COMMUNITY OFFICIAL FORUM

GMT+8, 2019-12-06 01:05 , Processed in 0.092368 second(s), 21 queries .