INFINIX XCLUB-INFINIX MOBILITY COMMUNITY OFFICIAL FORUM

找回密码
 Register
搜索
热搜: XStore
查看: 33|回复: 3

Cristiano Ronaldo rescues point for 10-man Juventus.

[复制链接]
发表于 2018-12-27 11:25:33 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
[br][br][br]Cristiano Ronaldo came off the bench to score a late equaliser as 10-man Juventus salvaged a 2-2 draw at Atalanta on Wednesday to move nine points clear of Napoli at the top of Serie A.[br][br]Carlo Ancelotti's Napoli visit third-placed Inter Milan later in the day, though, with the chance to cut the gap to the reigning champions.[br][br]Juventus coach Massimiliano Allegri decided to rest Ronaldo as the former Real Madrid man did not start a league game for the first time since moving to Italy, but the 33-year-old was needed to level in the 78th minute after Duvan Zapata's double had put the hosts in front following Berat Djimsiti's own goal.[br][br][br]Ronaldo's efforts keep Juventus unbeaten in Serie A, ahead of the final game before the winter break against Sampdoria on Saturday.[br][br]"It's a shame because we still wanted to win, but the team did well," said Allegri.[br][br]Everything appeared to be going to plan for Juve when they grabbed the lead in only the second minute when Atalanta centre-back Djimsiti completely miskicked Alex Sandro's deflected cross into his own net.[br][br]But Zapata put a spanner in the Juve works with a fantastic individual goal midway through the first half, spinning centre-back Leonardo Bonucci with ease before drilling a left-footed strike into the far corner.[br][br]Douglas Costa fired wide just after the half-hour mark as the visitors looked to restore their advantage, but the Turin giants were reduced to 10 men eight minutes after half-time when Rodrigo Bentancur was shown a second yellow card for a poor tackle on Timothy Castagne.[br][br]Colombian striker Zapata wasted little time in making Bentancur pay, bundling in from almost on the goalline to put Atalanta ahead and score his ninth league goal of the season.[br][br][br]Allegri sent on Ronaldo with 25 minutes remaining, and less than 60 seconds after Robin Gosens wasted a golden opportunity to seal victory for Atalanta, the Portuguese star pounced to nod home from close range.[br][br][br]Earlier on Wednesday, AC Milan's push for a top-four finish in Serie A took a hit as Gennaro Gattuso's side were held to an uneventful 0-0 draw at struggling Frosinone.[br][br]The seven-time European champions have now failed to score in four consecutive league games for the first time since 1984, managing three goalless stalemates in the process.[br][br]"To reach our objective of Champions League qualification we can't play the way we did in the first half," Gattuso told DAZN.[br][br]"I'm the captain of this ship, so it's only right that I take all the responsibility. It's important for me to understand how to make my players play their best, because right now they're performing below their ability.[br][br]"There's no calmness and they look nervous, that's what I need to think about. As for the rest, anything can happen."[br][br]Milan slipped to sixth, behind fourth-placed Lazio by three points in the race for Champions League qualification.[br][br]Capital club Lazio won 2-0 at Bologna, while Sampdoria leapfrogged Milan into fifth by seeing off rock-bottom Chievo 2-0.[br][br]Milan have said they will appeal to the Court of Arbitration for Sport after UEFA threatened to ban them from European competition for a season if they do not break even by June 2021.[br][br]The club won a previous appeal to CAS earlier this year, following a Europa League ban for breaching Financial Fair Play regulations.[br][br]But their efforts to secure European football for next season suffered a setback against a resolute Frosinone outfit who almost snatched a dramatic 93rd-minute winner when Camillo Ciano was denied by visiting goalkeeper Gianluigi Donnarumma.[br][br]Ciano had already seen a goal ruled out by VAR for a foul eight minutes before half-time.[br][br]Frosinone remain second-bottom above only winless Chievo, having managed just one victory all season.[br]

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?Register

x
Follow me and I'll follow you back.
回复

使用道具 举报

Threads

Xpoints

Sapphire Star LV13

2019sign star1sign star2sign star3post star1post star2

发表于 2018-12-27 15:34:57 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
well shared
回复

使用道具 举报

Threads

Xpoints

Jade Diamond LV33

RIO 2016 OLYMPICS Medalsign star1sign star2post star1post star2sign star3Xclub Kol

发表于 2018-12-28 05:37:15 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
great share
回复

使用道具 举报

Threads

Xpoints

Sapphire Diamond LV48

4.0xclub2019Xclub Kolsign star1sign star2sign star3post star1post star2post star3post star4post star5sign star4sign star5

发表于 2019-01-06 15:47:11 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
Nice share
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | Register

本版积分规则

Infinix Official Website|Infinix official mall|infinix Note 4|INFINIX XCLUB-INFINIX MOBILITY COMMUNITY OFFICIAL FORUM

GMT+8, 2019-08-18 01:19 , Processed in 0.093677 second(s), 21 queries .