查看: 48|回复: 1

Song to the heart collateral beauty

[复制链接]

Threads

Xpoints

Jade Star LV3

20Mpost star12019sign star1sign star2sign star3sign star4

发表于 2019-02-03 09:34:38 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Let's Hurt Tonight lyrics - OneRepublic[br][br]When, when we came home[br]Worn to the bones[br]I told myself, "this could get rough"[br]And when, when I was off, which happened a lot[br]You came to me and said, "that's enough"[br]Oh I know that this love is pain[br]But we can't cut it from out these veins, no[br]So I'll hit the lights and you lock the doors[br]We ain't leaving this room 'til we bust the mold[br]Don't walk away, don't roll your eyes[br]They say love is pain, well darling, let's hurt tonight[br]When, when you came home[br]Worn to the bones[br]I told myself, "this could be rough"[br]Oh, I know you're feeling insane[br]Tell me something that I can explain, oh[br]I'll hit the lights and you lock the doors[br]Tell me all of the things that you couldn't before[br]Don't walk away, don't roll your eyes[br]They say love is pain, well darling, let's hurt tonight[br]If this love is pain, well darling, let's hurt, oh tonight[br]So you hit the lights and I'll lock the doors[br]Let's say all of the things that we couldn't before[br]Won't walk away, won't roll my eyes[br]They say love is pain, well darling, let's hurt tonight[br]If this love is pain, then honey let's love tonight[br][br]click on to link download the track [br]https://romina.flvto.tv/mp3/OneRepublic_Let_s_Hurt_Tonight.mp3[br]   [br][br]note: Don't forget to follow for a follow back {:16_21:}{:16_21:}{:16_21:}{:16_24:}{:16_24:}{:16_24:}
black wolf {:16_21:}
回复

使用道具 举报

Threads

Xpoints

Jade Star LV3

发表于 2019-02-03 16:36:25 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
ok downloading it.....
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | Register

本版积分规则

Infinix Official Website|Infinix official mall|infinix Note 4|INFINIX XCLUB-INFINIX MOBILITY COMMUNITY OFFICIAL FORUM

GMT+8, 2019-12-15 21:13 , Processed in 0.091256 second(s), 22 queries .